As a Cyber Security Engineer at Lockheed Martin, you will play a critical role in protecting our nations’ most important programs, systems, and infrastructure. Working with Cyber Security professionals across the industry, you will develop and implement secure architecture designs, ensuring cyber resiliency is built into every solution and driving secure operations.
Our Cyber Engineers support the Space Cyber Center of Excellence, providing guidance and technical leadership related to Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance for internal and external customers. Our Cyber team works with cutting-edge Cyber technologies, performing assessments, trade studies, and evaluations. Your solutions will be an integral part of America’s Cyber Defense.
Here are some of the tools you'll use as a Cyber expert at Lockheed Martin
Cyber Jobs: Careers Available in California, Colorado, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
- Cyber Security Engineer Louisville, Colorado
- System Engineer Manager Denver, Colorado
- Mechanical Engineer Sr Stress & Dynamics Analyst Littleton, Colorado
- Systems Engineer King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Electronics Senior Manager Littleton, Colorado
- Classified Cyber Security Analyst Sunnyvale, California
- Systems Engineer Sunnyvale, California, Boulder, Colorado
- Software Engineer Sunnyvale, California
- Software Engineering Manager Littleton, Colorado
- Sr. Cyber Security Analyst Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
- System Engineer Sunnyvale, California
- Electronics Engineer, Power Subsystems, Early Career Littleton, Colorado
- Electrical Engineer Littleton, Colorado
- Electrical Engineer, Power, Mid-Career Littleton, Colorado
- Sr. Security Representative King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
King of Prussia, PA