Conventional Prompt Strike
Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) designs, develops, builds and tests an integrated hypersonic weapon system capable of launch from surface ships and submarines with the ability to conduct a precision strike at Mach 5+ speeds.
CPS's culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and develop an incredible product.
We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to make big things happen you can help us deliver a truly next-gen technology.
With CPS you'll be working with an excited, coordinated team of Lockheed Martin employees, U.S. customers and suppliers.
Leverage innovative research in heat management, maneuverability, material design and logistics / operations to build and test a hypersonic weapon that can break through the boundaries of flight-speed.
Experience a Challenge
From propulsion to thermal protection systems, guidance, navigation and control to systems engineering and integration, you will test your ability to blend proven technology with new, cutting edge research and development.
Careers with CPS
- Systems Engineer - Glide Body Integration Littleton, Colorado
- Mechanical Engineer - Early Career Englewood, Colorado
- Software Engineer Sr Littleton, Colorado
- Systems Engineer - Safety Englewood, Colorado
- Software Engineer-Safety Englewood, Colorado
- Sr. Electronics Engineer, Analog Power Systems Englewood, Colorado
- Electronics Engineering Manager, Hypersonics Littleton, Colorado
- Systems Engineering - Mission Thread Lead Littleton, Colorado
- Systems Engineer - Mission Thread Lead Littleton, Colorado
- CPS SW IPT Deputy Littleton, Colorado
- Systems Engineering Littleton, Colorado
- Future Missions Senior Manager Littleton, Colorado
- Sys Integratn/Test Eng Stf Littleton, Colorado
- Program Quality Engineer,Senior Englewood, Colorado
- Sr. Electronics Engineer, Avionics, Hypersonics, CCA Design Englewood, Colorado