Special Operations Forces Global Logistics Support Services Program (SOF GLSS)
BE THE FORCE BEHIND U.S. ARMY FORCES
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is under contract to the U.S. Army to deliver enterprise-wide infrastructure solutions and provide their customers with full-scope logistics, repair and sustainment services. Whether you work with your hands or conduct most of your work in an office setting, you could have the talents we need to fulfill this critical U.S. Army contract. Bring your talents to the Army's largest logistics and sustainment services. Here, you'll provide critical infrastructure support and a wide range of tailored support services to U.S. Army customers and war fighters worldwide.
Featured Opportunity: Rotary Wing Design Manager in Lexington, Kentucky. Click here to learn more and apply today!
From repair and modification to design, delivery and disposal, MFC needs professionals ready to execute sustainment and life cycle management of:
- Critical infrastructure support and business process transformation
- Global supply chain of parts, warehouses and depots
- Aircraft, vehicle and equipment repair, maintenance and modifications of special equipment
Positions will require a Secret Security Clearance. Candidates selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/ps_faqs.html.
STREAMLINED DESIGN & RAPID PROTOTYPING
A focused process of quickly generating a conceptual design and maturing the design by building and testing a functional model of a complex product or system.
- Capability Shortfall Solutions for National Mission Forces “One-Offs”
- Fabrication Per Sample
- Reverse Engineering
- Design Development Manufacturing (Quick Reaction)
- Design-to-Cost Engineering
PRODUCTION & INTEGRATION
- Aircraft and Vehicle Maintenance and Modification
- CNC Machining (5-Axis) and Lathe
- Harness Fabrication, Electrical Enclosures and DITMCO Testing
- Large Paint Booth 42’ x 90’ x 30’
- Laser and Water Jet Cutting
- Metalphoto / Silk Screen / IUID
- MIG and TIG Welding
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Sheet Metal Forming and Press Brake
LIFE CYCLE SUSTAINMENT ACTIVITIES
Life cycle sustainment planning and execution seamlessly span a system’s entire life cycle. Life cycle sustainment translates force provider capability and performance requirements into tailored product support to achieve specified and evolving life cycle product support availability, reliability, and affordability parameters.
- Integrated Warehouse Supply Services
- Kitting and “Just-In-Time Shipping”
Visit this page to learn more information about this program.
Join our talent network and receive company news and job alerts to your inbox.