Rotary and Mission Systems in Niagara Falls, New York
The C6ISR Gravity Systems is part of the C6ISR L team. The Lockheed Martin Gravity Systems team creates world-class sensors and systems used for both commercial and defense applications. We leverage core competencies in engineering design, manufacturing, assembly and test to build precision accelerometers and gravity gradiometers. The fidelity of our products is unrivaled – and we have a storied history of success over the past decades. The Niagara Falls, NY-based team is essentially an agile, responsive small business operating within the larger Lockheed Martin framework.
Opportunities are available in Niagara Falls, New York for the following skill sets:
- Senior Production Technicians - high manual dexterity, precision device assembly, microscope experience, clean room environment experience.
Why join our team?
- Small business atmosphere within the larger Lockheed Martin organization.
- Mix of commercial and government programs.
- Committed and highly-skilled employees with 30+ years of domain experience.
- State-of-the-art patented technology.
Candidates may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.