RMS - CH-53K Program, NAS Pax River
The CH-53K King Stallion advances Sikorsky’s 50 years of manufacturing and operational success with its CH-53A, CH-53D/G and CH-53E predecessors. Built to thrive on the modern battlefield, including shipboard operations, the CH-53K aircraft is designed to be intelligent, reliable, low maintenance and survivable in the most austere and remote forwarding operating bases. The CH-53K helicopter has been designed and built to the exacting standards of the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and will serve as its critical land and sea based logistics connector.
The CH-53K Test Flight team has our most experienced and seasoned engineers, pilots, maintainers and support staff.
- A&P Certificate (not applicable to all positions).
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must currently have and/or be capable of obtaining a security clearance (not applicable to all positions).
- Must currently have or be capable of successfully completing an NCIC criminal background check to access Pax NAS.
- Must currently have or be capable of obtaining full unescorted access Pax NAS.
- Must have a valid photo ID (driver's license + social security card or birth certificate OR US passport).
- Must have valid driver's license/vehicle insurance to drive on base at Pax NAS.
Visit our page to learn more about our business, Rotary and Mission Systems
RMS Careers in NAS Pax River
- Flight Control Systems / Handling Qualities (FCS/HQ) Flight Test Engineering Supervisor, Pax River NAS Pax River, Maryland
- Engineering Project Mgmt Asc Mgr NAS Pax River, Maryland
- Test Aircraft Manager, Pax River NAS Pax River, Maryland
- Data Engineer, Pax River NAS Pax River, Maryland
- Flight Operations Manager, Pax River NAS Pax River, Maryland