DISCOVER THE CHOICES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Explore these hiring areas within Lockheed Martin that are among the fastest growing, newest and most highly visible.
Clicking a link will reveal details of a highlighted business, project or program. You will discover what makes each opportunity special – its innovative work, technologies, exciting growth and job or recruiting events. You will also find what positions we are actively hiring for, how to apply and more.
Be sure to check back often for details about our latest programs.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition was earned through relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft and by continuously seeking innovative and low-cost design and manufacturing strategies.
Corporate provides leadership, functional expertise and services to help the Corporation and its individual businesses provide value to their customers and meet performance goals.
- Advanced Technology Laboratories
- Corporate Information Security (CIS)
- Finance and Business Operations (F&BO)
- Information Technology (IT)
Missiles & Fire Control
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineering and Technology
- Missile Assemblers
- RF Engineering
- Special Operations Forces Contractor Logistics Support Services Program
Rotary and Mission Systems
Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides surface, air and undersea applications on more than 460 programs for U.S. military and international customers. The same expertise we provide to military customers is being applied to increase capabilities of U.S. and international civilian agencies.
- Army TADSS Maintenance Program (ATMP)
- C4ISR & Undersea Systems
- Combat Direction Systems Activity (CDSA)
- Cyber, Ships and Advanced Technologies (CSAT)
- Cyber Solutions
- Defensive Cyber Realization Integration and Operational Support (DCRIOS) Program
- Engineering and Operations (Moorestown)
- F-35 Autonomous Logistics Information Systems (ALIS), Support Equipment and Training
- Global Information Grid (GIG) Services Management-Operations (GSM-O)
- Integrated Warfare Systems and Sensors (IWSS) Radar Engineering
- Joint Forces Development Support Services (JFDSS)
- Modeling and Simulation Contract Full & Open (MASC F&O)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Training and Logistics Solutions
- Training and Logistics Solutions Edwards AFB and Luke AFB
- Warfighter Solutions
Space is a demanding environment. But with systems built by Lockheed Martin, space is where the future takes flight, through partnerships that raise global communications, weather forecasting, space exploration and national security to new levels.