The Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions team creates the technology, strategies and solutions to help our customers perform their mission, either in defense of their global information networks or conducting full spectrum cyber operations. Our team employs layered, adaptive defenses, leveraging advanced techniques, technologies, expert cyber strategists and we help customers secure their critical data against the most sophisticated threats, and ensure the safe and successful conduct of their most sensitive missions.
Opportunities are available in Hanover, Maryland; Annapolis Junction, Maryland; King of Prussia, Pennsylvania; Orlando, Florida and San Antonio, Texas for the following skill sets:
- Cyber Intel Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Hardware Engineers
- Info Assurance Engineers
- Malware Reverse Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- Systems Engineers
- Test Engineers
Why Join Our Team?
- 30+ programs specializing in Software and Systems Engineering and IT
- Hundreds of committed and highly skilled employees with 30+ years domain experience
- State-of-the-Art patented technology
- Top provider of solutions to the intelligence community
- State-of-the-Art Innovation Center
- Government and Commercial customers
- Stable and growing organization
- Strong community involvement and partnership
- Dedicated to mission success
At Lockheed Martin, we solve complex challenges that impact the future of humanity. Why not bring your skills to a company where they'll do more than you ever imagined? Spark your career with the greatest technical challenges of our time, all directed towards meaningful missions that will sustain your interest and enhance your growth.
Positions require a TS/SCI Secret Clearance with a fully-cleared background. Candidates selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Visit this page to learn more about our business, Rotary and Mission Systems.