Uniondale, New York
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Uniondale, New York
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers. Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
The successful candidate will join a diverse Production Control team at RMS Mitchel Field, and support Trident Navigation program and initiatives. This position will require the individual to perform the following responsibilities:
• Review project material requirements and schedule with Engineering to help determine material order quantities and perform lead time analysis
• Assist Program and Engineering team with placements of material purchase requisitions
• Track and manage received material, WIP, repairs, returns and outbound shipments
• Manage and maintain staging area, inventory controlled stock rooms and material distribution database to auditable requirements
• Coordinate and support material inspections of contract end-item deliverables with internal quality team and US Navy Customer
• Work closely with Management, Engineering, and Quality to ensure project deliverables are achieved per baselined schedules and provide status through completion
• Facilitate and support project specific and departmental meetings
• Support material submittals for contract end-item deliverables and maintain organized records of US Government signed documentation post sell off event
• Coordinate, prepare and complete outbound shipments in accordance with project and contract schedules
• Support and participate in internal and external audits
• Proactively identify and share process improvement opportunities for existing departmental operations
• Associates degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience / combined education, with 1 year of professional experience
• Experienced in tracking received material, WIP, inventory control and distribution
• Familiar with performing transactions in a MRP system (P2P and SAP preferred)
• Proficient knowledge in database systems and data analytics
• Ability to organize and analyze large amounts of material data, and effectively communicate key takeaways to management and other functions
• Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to cooperate professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders is a must
• Ability to be agile and accommodate changing priorities daily
• Familiar with Microsoft Basic Tools: Including SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Job requires the ability to obtain and maintain
• Demonstrated ability to multitask
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on schedule
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Intermediate MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
• Ability to interpret technical documents such as bill of materials and drawing parts list
• Knowledge of lean operations principles Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Material and Distribution Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.