Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Contractor Program Security Officer responsibilities include:
- Perform in individual and team roles supporting all contractual personnel security requirements for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP) environments.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of security regulations and procedures, including experience administering provisions SCI manuals, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 700 series, and DOD 5205.07 SAP Security Manual (Volumes 1-4) and the NISPOM.
- Manage security compliance requirements per regulatory and customer needs.
- Track and ensure mandatory annual refreshers are done and given in timely manner.
- Conduct investigations in response to security policy violations and prepare reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of experience.
Additionally, you should be a quick learner, self-starter and able to work both independently and as part of a team. Candidate needs to be comfortable with public speaking situations for program specific briefings and other required training. Experience with the use of JPAS/DISS, JADE or equivalent database personnel records systems, and as a Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) is essential.
Some travel (primarily locally) is required with personal vehicle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Final Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain SCI eligibility and Polygraph.
- Prior experience as a CPSO or experience processing Access Request packages, conducting indoctrination briefings, and completing briefing documents.
- Knowledge of NISPOM and ICD 700 series.
- Program security experience with SCI, SAP and collateral security programs.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Personnel Security Standards Governing Eligibility for access to Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI), Top Secret/Special Access Program (SAP) and assist in preparing, submitting, and archiving personnel security clearances.
- Familiarity in interfacing with inspecting agencies and government customers.
- Operational experience with Protected Distribution Systems (PDS) construction, accreditation and daily compliance operations in accordance with the ICD-705.
- Experience with the development of accreditation, i.e. DSS Form 147’s.
- Knowledge of UL regulations as it pertains to Closed Areas and Alarm Systems.
- Must be available to respond after hours and be on call. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Security Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.