Information Systems Analyst
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Information Systems Analyst
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 employees work with our partners around the world to bring the latest technology to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Military Space line-of-business located at Sunnyvale, CA. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing support to the critical Programs. This IT professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin IT systems are managed, controlled, and compliant with the Corporate Information Protection Manuals (CIPM). This includes upgrades, operations and maintenance, Hardware and Software installations, domain accounts, password issues and service requests (Servers, Workstations, and Storage).
The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, connectivity and other IT related issues. The Information Systems Analyst will assist with Information Assurance, performing environmental vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities and system hardening. The selected candidate will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. This is a non-telecommuting position including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel.
• Maintaining an active DOD Secret clearance
• Perform successful root cause analysis for problem resolution in Linux environments.
• Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
• Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
• Proficiency in scripting
• Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
• Successfully install server and associated hardware
• Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
• Provide support to satellite test and operations groups requiring off-shift and possible travel.
• Provide IT support in a multi-functional environment that includes software support, network and server administration
• Managing servers in a classified lab environment
• Provide customer support utilizing service/problem ticketing system
• US Citizenship required at this facility
• DOD Secret security clearance w/ 5-year adjudication
• Security + Certification (within 6 mos of hire)
• 4+ years experience with Linux Administration (i.e., RH6.x, RH7.x)
• Experience with Hardware and Software vendor communication (i.e.,maintenance/repair/upgrades/license mgmt).
• Experience with Operating Systems life cycle management and configuration management (i.e., Installation/Upgrades, System Imaging, Account Management, Print Services, Domain Services, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, SCCM, Ivanti, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.))
• Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems (i.e., 2008 R2/2012/2016)
• Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare)
• Knowledge of Scripting and Automation (i.e., Ansible, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, Shell Scripting, etc.)
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) processes
• Knowledge of storage services (i.e., NetApp/EMC hardware, software, tape management, disaster recovery practices)
• Knowledge of network support in a classified environment (encryption, etc.)
• Security + Certification Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICESRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Information Technology Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.