Sunnyvale, California, Lone Tree, Colorado
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Sunnyvale, California, Lone Tree, Colorado
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Contracts Negotiator supports the Military Space Line of Business. The successful candidate will be a high performing, experienced contracts professional who is able to perform complex efforts without appreciable direction.
- Advising Contracts and Program leadership of contractual rights, obligations, and risks.
- Leading cross-functional LM teams to negotiate contracts.
- Performing efficient contract administration to ensure compliance with company policies, federal regulations, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations, both internally and externally with U.S. and foreign military customers.
- Partnering with Business Development to create compliant, winning proposals and capture new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be proficient in interpreting and communicating contract terms to ensure functional leaders understand the impacts of and are able to execute upon agreements reached with the Customer.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance. U.S. Citizenship required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*PLEASE NOTE* Regarding COVID safety: LM has virtual interviewing and hiring processes in place. Our Contracts team is currently working remotely 100%. However, this is not intended to be a long term telecommuting role. As soon as it is safe to do so, employees will be expected to be in office most days per week.
- Experience managing negotiations, administration, extension, termination, and re-negotiations of contracts.
- Experience working with various contract types such as IDIQs, cost-plus, fixed price contracts, T&M.
- Experience in reviewing terms and conditions and performing contract risk analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with briefing leadership on program status and contractual issues.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance thus U.S. Citizenship required.
- FAR/DFARS knowledge and experience working with US Government contracts,
- Experience in international business and contracts negotiations.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to support and achieve business goals and a desire to help grow the business and gain efficiencies to improve program.
- Skilled at independent learning and research.
- Ability to take the lead in a team environment and provide contractual support and guidance to other program personnel.
- Comfortable exercising latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments, serving as point-of-contact to the USG customer on major matters
pertaining to program policies, plans, and
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems. Ensures solutions are consistent with program and organization objectives and policies. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Contracts Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.