Operations Analyst, Senior Staff
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Operations Analyst, Senior Staff
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:The LM Mission Capabilities Operations Analysis (OA) team, under Corporate Engineering & Technology, is looking for a motivated individual for a customer engagement focused OA Lead position. The selected individual will be responsible for leading a high-visibility Enterprise OA campaign effort that incorporates exercises, demos, and war games analysis deliverables by working together with teams from the Business Areas. The selected candidate will hold expertise in operations analysis project execution and have the career maturity to coordinate peers across the enterprise.
• In this role, the candidate is required to respond with agility and purpose by obtaining input from relevant customers stakeholders and internal LM teams to deliver timely, trusted analysis.
• In this role, the candidate will be responsible for design, hosting, and conducting fairly large, technology enabled, cross business area and corporate team workshops and events to meet challenging analysis needs.
• The candidate must have experience with analysis processes; everything from defining and decomposing analysis questions, detailing measures of effectiveness and performance, and planning out analysis approaches.
• This opportunity is ideally suited for a candidate with a strong analysis background, leadership experience with virtual and diverse teams, a strong desire to broaden their knowledge of Joint All-Domain analysis, and the ability to build collaborative communities to solve hard problems.
• A successful candidate would be able to develop strong stakeholder relationships and support their investment planning cycles with insights, as well as leverage both additional internal OA efforts and LM wide efforts to deliver streamlined results.
• Ability to lead highly visible initiatives and to collaborate across business areas and incorporate strategic thinking into analysis efforts.
• 3+ years of experience leveraging an Methodology and approach to managing different types of projects.
• Ability to work closely with Customers, Analysts, Engineers, Mission SMEs across business areas.
• 5+ years experience preparing for and briefing leadership on strategic initiatives related to Operations Analysis and Simulation Environments.
• 5+ years of approving and tracking budgets, leverage support staff.
• Experience developing plans and strategies for technology or OA projects/portfolios.
• Strong background in modeling, simulation, and analysis.
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
• Experience briefing customers on concepts and working to listen to and identify customer analysis needs. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: CORPORATE HEADQUARTERSRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.