At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
The Sikorsky line of business within Rotary and Mission Systems is looking for a motivated individual to perform as a Contracts Administrator in support of its Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH) HH-60W program.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative program and its hard-working contracts team.
The U.S. Air Force recently named Sikorsky’s HH-60W “Jolly Green II,” as a tribute to the Vietnam-era HH-3E Jolly Green and HH-53 Super Jolly Green crews who pioneered the combat search and rescue mission and it continues the legacy of Igor Sikorsky’s dream of a vertical lift aircraft deployed to save lives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting CRH proposal development and contract administration, including reviewing RFPs, contractual data and other documentation
- Preparing contractual correspondence
- Refining and delivering contractual and proposal documents
- Maintenance of proposal, negotiation, and contract files in Lockheed’s SharePoint library
- Knowledge of contract administration including proposal support and negotiation, post- award contract administration, scope management, and contract closeout
- Experience reviewing and evaluating customer requests for proposal or revisions to contracts
- Background providing inputs to leadership to advise risk assessments by identifying risk areas and offering potential mitigation approaches
- Proficiency in coordinating and managing proposals
- Supervise record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven success in supporting efforts to ensure preparation and execution of timely and accurate proposals and contract delivery documentation
- Understanding of the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and skilled at managing development and negotiations for FAR 15 proposals
- Negotiation, and administration experience with DoD contracts
- Proven understanding of the FAR / DFAR and CAS, FMS Contracting
- Experience working effectively in a complex and multifaceted environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Contracts Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.