Systems Integration Engineer - Work On-Site FT / Clearance Required
Schriever AFB, Colorado
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Systems Integration Engineer - Work On-Site FT / Clearance Required
Schriever AFB, Colorado
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Are you a multi-faceted professional? Then check out this opportunity with Lockheed Martin!
We are seeking a motivated Software/Systems Integrator to support the Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) Missile Defense National Team (MDNT) at Schriever SFB, Colorado.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Integrate C2BMC software into the C2BMC operational, test, and training suites (primarily Virtual servers)
- Develop site and event specific test planning documents - Support formal requirements based testing, developmental events, system events, and Cyber events
- Operate and troubleshoot C2BMC systems during events
This position drives impact across the program through:
- Integrating and troubleshooting both test and operational systems with issues often down to the OS level (Windows/LINUX/UNIX/RHEL)
- Develop and modify scripts to gather data
- Perform data analysis on message traffic while working closely with internal and government customers
- Author detailed test plans/procedure and troubleshooting procedures
- Plan and lead integration tests with external elements and sensors
- Document test results, prepare / brief test status and results to internal and external customers
Position is based in Colorado Springs at the Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center (MDIOC) but sometimes multi-week travel to operation sites (e.g. NORTHCOM, INDOPACOM, EUCOM, CENTCOM) and contractor sites (e.g. Huntsville, HWY83) may be required.
*Off hours, weekend, non-standard work weeks, and overtime are possible for this position*
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
• 401k (with generous matching)
• Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule
which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about our competitive and comprehensive benefits package: https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits
Basic Qualifications :
**Must currently hold an ACTIVE DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE to be considered for this position**
- BA/BS in Engineering/Computer Science, or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years or more of professional experience or a related Master's degree
- Active 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security Plus or equivalent)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix environments
- The ability and willingness to travel is required
- Self-starter with good communication, interpersonal and problems solving skills
- Experience with working on a team (collaboration, coordination, team building), learning through mentoring/coaching/OJT
- Previous Test experience (methodologies, terminology, test plan development)
- Previous Software/System integration experience (SW lifecycle)
- Previous network/connectivity troubleshooting, network architecture
- Troubleshooting small to large scale infrastructure
- Experience within the Mission Defense realm (operational/developmental systems - C2BMC, Aegis, Patriot, GMD, THAAD)
- The ability to get a Top Secret clearance or have a current Top Secret clearance Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $68,700 - $114,500 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligibleAbility to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration Type: Task Order/IDIQ Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.