Schriever AFB, Colorado
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Schriever AFB, Colorado
• Candidate will lead or participate in system troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance activities, to include on-site and/or telephonic maintenance support.
• Furthermore, candidate will serve as C2BMC networks subject matter expert providing Level 2 troubleshooting, break fix and preventative maintenance actions, which involved interaction with remote C2BMC sites and different levels of leadership within the C2BMC Command Center.
• Candidate must be a self-starting problem solver, capable of planning, coordinating, directing and controlling their individual projects, and possess the capability to work with limited supervision and lead trouble shooting efforts to resolution.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Position is normally Mon - Fri: will require on-call, evening and weekend support during system anomalies and or tests.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years of professional experience.
• Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA).
• Candidate will be responsible to maintain DoD 8570 certification for the full contract period.
• Minimum Active DoD Secret Clearance.
• Sound knowledge of network architecture, engineering, design, implementation, and testing.
• Familiarity with communication products including router, switches, firewalls, Domain Name Servers (DNS) and data encryption products including the KG-175 TACLANE.
• Sound knowledge of network testing methodologies using routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP behavior, network communications and routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP), network traffic analysis and troubleshooting experience.
• Must be an effective communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio drawing tools.
• Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment with other highly motivated network engineers.
• Certifications in the industry vendors Cisco (CCNA) and Juniper (JNCIA) and components preferred.
• Knowledge, skill sets or experience using protocol analyzers/sniffers (such as Wireshark).
• Network Management Systems (HP NMMI, HP Network Automation, CA Performance Center, CA Data Aggregator, CA Data Repository, CA NetFlow Analyzer, JUNOS Space) or NAS/SAN technologies (NetApp, or GigaStor).
• Experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, and network analytic tools - Virtualization technologies such a VMWare vCenter and vSphere.
• Hands on experience with multi-vendor switching routing (Juniper, CISCO).
• Experience using protocol analyzers/sniffers (such as Wireshark and OPNET).
• Authentication & encryption methods/capabilities (TACACS+, Active Directory, GEM-X), KG-175D/F/G.
• Experience in UDP multicast, SONET, MSPP, VLANs, GRE Tunnels, SATCOM, and TCP/IP network designs.
• Understanding of standard DoD security practices such as, STIG/RMF compliance and system accreditation implementation efforts.
• Resolves technical networking issues; collaborate, and establish network automation discipline into all aspects of the program.
• Experience using protocol analyzers/sniffers (such as Wireshark)
• Working Knowledge of DoD authentication & encryption methods/capabilities (TACLANE's, TACACS+, RADIUS, Active Directory, GEM-X).
• Experience with Network Management Systems, such as NNMI.
• Working knowledge of Tactical Data Links, J/K series messages.
• Self-starting problem solver with the ability to work with military and civilian personnel in a potential high stress situation.
• Previous experience and sound knowledge of C2BMC System or Missile Defense. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Rotating 40 hour week as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Network Systems Engineers Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.