IT Program Mgr – HR Data Services
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
IT Program Mgr – HR Data Services
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description:This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Applications Organization IT Program Manager will lead the HR Data Services portfolio, focused on:
• Vision for the HR Data Services Architecture and Overall Technology Stack
• Delivery of HR Data Services via Data Lakes and Adjacent Data Technologies
• Strategic Focus on Data Interoperability as Enabler for OneLM Data Threads
As IT Program Manager, the selected individual will be accountable for effectively leading all elements of the portfolio including the stakeholder relationships, technology roadmaps (short term and long term), budget performance, technology implementation, sustainment of the existing portfolio within the established SLAs, vendor relationships, and providing servant leadership and development/growth opportunities to organizational staff.
The ideal candidate possesses strong business acumen and will serve as the IT business partner to key functional stakeholders. Seeking to understand business drivers, imperatives, and opportunities; working collaboratively to deliver business value in a thoughtful, agile, and affordable way. Requires knowledge of various technical domains while actively obtaining awareness of emerging technologies like cloud, analytics, and digitization.
Capability Expectations for Leaders:
• Leadership: Strong FSL capabilities and behaviors
• Program Management: Strong Program / Project execution capabilities
• Technologist: Expertise in state of the art IT technologies, tools and capabilities
• Relationships: Builds meaningful and productive relationships w/stakeholders
• Enabler: Understanding of and an appetite for the newest technologies
• Catalyst: Innovative spirit / Change agent
• Demonstrated management of a varied application portfolio, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Configurable Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), and custom software development.
• Experience ensuring the overall health of the portfolio in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA) tiers.
• Demonstrated management of an application portfolio in support of key business functions/processes.
• Demonstrated experience managing system deployments.
• Experience ensuring that customer needs are satisfied through managing and coordinating specific information technology deliverables; including the overall program/project plan, budget, structure, earned value, schedule and staffing requirement.
• Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Control Account Management functions.
• Experience with Software delivery lifecycle; knowledgeable about IT processes and procedures; ensuring processes and procedures are correctly implemented over the program lifecycle.
• Fostering and demonstrating Full Spectrum Leadership principles.
• Demonstrated experience planning software engineering skill and resource needs; ensuring that the needed software engineering skills and expertise are assigned and applied to the program; and providing accurate future staffing forecasts.
• Experience coordinating employee work assignments and recognition/disciplinary actions.
• Domain knowledge of Lockheed Martin HR Processes and Data
• Domain knowledge of PeopleSoft, Tableau, Data Warehouse and Data Virtualization technologies
• Experience with managing O&M support as well as new projects
• Project Management experience planning and monitoring projects using Agile/Scrum/DevOps principles.
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner.
• Risk and Opportunity Management skills Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICESRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information Technology Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.