USPS Project Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
USPS Project Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description:Would you like to be a part of a diverse and growing engineering team which contributes to the development of technology critical to our National Defense?
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We invite you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will be a member of the Cyber Operations Team as a Project Manager with USPS CISO, working with stakeholders across the organization.
Supports the LM USPS Program Management Office (PMO) and will be a Lockheed Martin functional manager of LM personnel. The candidate will provide expert level knowledge and project management leadership and staffing support for the USPS program.
• Understanding of cybersecurity Incident Response, Threat Detection, and Threat Intelligence Processes
• Familiarity with cybersecurity tools incident response and their capabilities
• Knowledge/experience of agile practices
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams to work in harmony and achieve a common goal
• Possession of excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills
• Holds strong skills in project management, written and oral communication, collaboration, and strategy development.
• Experience ensuring the requirements are adequately refreshed and reviewed.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) CompTIA Security+ CE, CISSP OR; Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), OR; ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security.
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Current training in RMM a plus.
• Experience facilitating, tracing and coordinating project requirements for USPS
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Public Trust Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information Security/Information Assurance Type: Task Order/IDIQ Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.