Multi-Functional Manufacturing SupervisorApply Now Job ID: 530946BR Date posted: Jun. 30, 2020 City: Pinellas ParkState: Florida Program: F-35
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a career been so limitless
The supervisor will be responsible for planning daily activities, sequencing, assigning work to support required goals and objectives for the F-35 bulkhead assembly team. Candidate must have exceptional people-skills and drive program performance on all aspects of quality, cost, and schedule. The role will lead a team of approximately 20 employees with a focus on rate assembly operations for 2nd shift. The role is responsible for driving improvement, corrective actions, identifying risk mitigation actions, and solving complex problems across the F-35 bulkhead program. Candidate must embrace Full Spectrum Leadership qualities to develop leads and empower teams to drive ownership throughout the organization.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
• Experience using tools, machines, and systems typically used in a production/manufacturing environment.
• Experience with business metrics to drive performance (quality, schedule, and cost).
• Working knowledge of crew planning and project management.
• Previous leadership experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
• Experience in manufacturing/productions methodologies relating to structural assemblies. F-35 knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with Solumina, MTO, and/or SAP systems.
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
• Degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: ManufacturingClearance Level: NoneType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su offShift: Second Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.