Test and Integration Systems Engineer Stf - Advanced Programs(Level 4)Apply Now Job ID: 530863BR Date posted: Jul. 08, 2020 City: PalmdaleState: California Program: ADP-MS
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs) is looking for world class talent in Mission Systems (MS) to be a part of a team that will carry on our tradition making history in advanced aircraft development.
The System Integration and Test Engineer candidate is responsible for the definition, design, development, buildup, hardening, testing, integration, delivery, and sustainment of complex deliverable information systems to support operational platforms.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Definition, standup, and sustainment of cyber-hardened information systems and networks to support deliverable and non-deliverable products.
• Definition and sustainment of cyber-hardened gold images to support efficient and consistent operation of deliverable information systems.
• Development and sustainment of installation and configuration scripts to support efficient and consistent delivery of hardware and software products.
• Execution of installation and configuration scripts onto deliverable products and at customer sites.
• Support a team responsible for the integration and test of Mission Systems capabilities and functions in a laboratory.
• Coordinate with other program groups in the development and maintenance of System Under Test (SUT) setups and configurations.
• Utilize mission systems requirements to assist in the development of test requirements and procedures.
• Evaluate mission systems functionality to support mission systems test evaluation.
• Integrate and test changes in the Software Integration Lab (SIL) prior to deployment to customer production systems.
Applicant is expected to:
• Analyze and resolve hardware/software compatibility issues as they arise in complex information system networks.
• Implement patches and apply Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to address cyber vulnerabilities, feature changes, or obsolescence.
• Develop documentation for specific installations and configurations necessary to obtain Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) in support of program schedules.
• Contribute to and implement Plans of Actions and Milestones (POAMs) to mitigate open cyber risks.
• Have a technical background with demonstrated integration and test experience in a modern software-intensive mission systems architecture.
The ideal candidate will communicate effectively with a range of audiences, technical and non-technical, and will function effectively on an engineering team to create a collaborative and inclusive environment that allows for the establishment of mission goals, itemized planning of tasks, and prioritization of tasks that drives the efficient execution of objectives.
Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• B.S. degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Security, or Information Technology – or equivalent applied experience.
• DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification (Security + certification or higher).
• Actively hold one or more of the following product certifications: Cisco – CCNA Security, Windows – MCSA, RHEL – RHCSA/Linux+, Junos – IJOS, VMWare-VCA, Splunk Power User.
• Experience hardening operating systems to mitigate cyber vulnerabilities (MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), IOS for Cisco Networking, Data OnTap for NetApp, etc.).
• Experience with LAN/WAN infrastructures, TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking, IP addressing & subnets, switching and routing.
• Experience with scripting (Powershell/Kickstart/Ansible).
• Experience with active directory server administration.
• Experience administering system functions including security policies and account management of Microsoft Windows and Server as well as Linux/Unix-based systems.
• Experience implementing the Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) to cyber-harden information systems commensurate with customer needs.
• Experience with documentation and technical writing to maintain system configurations and network diagrams.
• Experience with engineering change processes and/or configuration control processes.
• Experience with system architecture and system design modeling tools.
• Experience conducting technical trade studies and assessments.
• Experience working in an aerospace design environment with exposure to DoD customers.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability of solving complex problems requiring ingenuity and innovation.
• Experience with Agile project management tools (JIRA, VersionOne, etc.).
• Ability to travel as required.
• Experience with Software Test Automation
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: YesCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and TestType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.