Sr. Maintenance Reliability Professional (Level 5)Apply Now Job ID: 532334BR Date posted: Jul. 16, 2020 City: PalmdaleState: California
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
The story of aviation has always been the story of people who have the courage to fail, to try again and to one day succeed. Since Lockheed Martin’s inception and continuing today, the passion to advance aeronautical design and help our customers achieve mission success has been ingrained in our culture. It is that passion combined with a strategic focus on ever changing global challenges that shapes our path forward.
As a Senior Maintenance Reliability Professional within the Plant Engineering department, you will support the Plant Engineering team, serving as the lead technical point of contact for Plant Engineering (PE). An ideal candidate will have experience in a maintenance/construction setting. This position requires the ability to perform field engineering tasks throughout the entire Plant including confined space entry, climbing, bending, stooping, and working at heights. Some travel will be required.
In this highly visible role, you will perform a variety of machinery, infrastructure, maintenance, and reliability duties including:
• Provides liaison and assistance between shop supervisors, crafts, facilities engineers, planners and admin.
• Performs project management for Plant Engineering.
• Develops integrated PE solutions by investigating requirements, preparing Statement of Work (SOW), establishing budgetary cost estimates for contracted work on Plant infrastructure and Production Equipment.
• Provides technical support and assistance to PE leaders and represented craftspeople.
• Develop/Validate/Update/Revise Planned Maintenance instructions.
• Identify requirements for technical training and spare parts inventory.
• Develop, manage and administer on-call and or Blanket Purchase Agreements.
• Serve as the primary PE Point of Contact (POC) for design reviews, construction support, system commissioning and Operational Readiness Reviews; as well as Capital and Overhead budget
planning input for PE related activity.
• Perform as an informal group lead.
• Management and oversight of various vendors, contractors, and service providers.
You will assist with:
• Helps plan/guide maintenance operations for a large industrial complex.
• Report development.
• Training and developing skilled crafts personnel.
• Developing and editing presentations.
• Interdepartmental and customer communications.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Prior maintenance program administration and experience in a large industrial complex
• Experience providing technical oversight for multiple disciplines such as machinery, infrastructure projects, utility distribution, equipment maintenance, and reliability efforts
• Must be a US Citizen
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
• Familiarity with SAP One Aero and other Facilities & Plant Engineering business systems (MAXIMO, Project Wise, AutoCAD, etc).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: FacilitiesType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.