Reliability Engineer Senior (Level 3)
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Reliability Engineer Senior (Level 3)
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:"This exciting position is with our historic Skunk Works program. Skunk Works is an integral part of Lockheed's Aeronautics business area responsible for advanced systems development including conceptual design and rapid prototyping of clean sheet solutions and improvements and derivatives to existing systems. The ideal skunk is an agile, multi-faceted teammate who loves to solve our customer's most difficult challenges. Some of our unclassified projects include the U-2, SR-71 Blackbird, F-22 Raptor, F-117 Nighthawk, and the F-35 Lightening II. Learn more about some of the incredible things we do here:
Develop and integrate tools and processes for both planned maintenance(PM) and corrective maintenance(CM) to manage assets.
Identify CM & PM planning and scheduling process and tool requirements to efficiently conduct maintenance activities to support Asset Availability.
Manage subcontractor services for Planning and Integration’s Asset Availability Optimization projects.
Responsible for researching, interpreting and validating functional requirements driven by Aero Facilities sustainment strategies.
Support Maximo functional system to optimize asset efficiency and reliability.
Provide and interpret asset trend analysis on production impact, labor resources, and staff performance.
Maximizes equipment operation by integrating and developing a preventative maintenance plan linked to Production Schedules.
Identify and establish processes and tools to mitigate impact of sustainment to production schedule.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Experience in facilities maintenance/corrective maintenance.
• Experience developing and optimizing a preventative/corrective maintenance plan.
• Bachelors Degree in a related discipline (Statistics, Engineering or Math).
• Experience in creating product and process reliability requirements using reliability and design techniques such as FMEA, fault tolerance, optimization, Design of Experiments (DOE), and OEM supplied information and documentation.
• Knowledge and experience with identifying, collecting, normalizing, and analyzing various types of data to minimize system failures and improve performance.
• Proficient using failure analysis (FRACAS) and other types of root cause analysis in support of industrial facilities asset system.
• Understanding of and the ability to develop reliability test plans that represent the expected use environment and operational conditions.
• Ability to select, analyze, and interpret the results of various test methods to be used during product development and end-product testing, sustainment planning, etc. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Facilities Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.