Finance Analyst Associate Manager L4314Apply Now Job ID: 530147BR Date posted: Jun. 24, 2020 City: PalmdaleState: California Program: ADP
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
This exciting position is with our historic Skunk Works program. Skunk Works is an integral part of Lockheed's Aeronautics business area responsible for advanced systems development including conceptual design and rapid prototyping of clean sheet solutions and improvements and derivatives to existing systems. The ideal skunk is an agile, multi-faceted teammate who loves to solve our customer's most difficult challenges. Some of our unclassified projects include the U-2, SR-71 Blackbird, F-22 Raptor, F-117 Nighthawk, and the F-35 Lightening II. Learn more about some of the incredible things we do here:
This position will report to the manager of Advanced Development Programs (ADP) Program Finance in Palmdale, CA and will be responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of multiple program finance analysts. Key responsibilities will include: ensuring sound Performance Measurement Baselines (PMB) and proper Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) forecasts for ADP programs in compliance with both contract and company requirements and procedures, coordinating with Program Management and Business Management to ensure timely budget and work authorizations, weekly and monthly project performance analysis, and managing analyst staffing, training/development and workload to enable effective support of programs. This position will also support ADP Business Management in responding to internal and external financial audits and support expiring funds and contract closure activities. Effective oral and written communication skills will be required to effectively manage across multiple leadership levels as well as various functional and customer levels.
***Must be a US Citizen. Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) techniques and procedures.
• Experience with Cost Management systems.
• Familiarity with Deltek project management tool suite (Cobra/PM Compass/Open Plan/wInsight).
• Knowledge of LM Aero cost segregation system (SAP) and financial management toolsets.
• Prior experience with the volatility of quick turn R&D programs and familiarity with ADP’s unique business tempo.
• Working knowledge of LM command media to include • Program Performance Management Process (PPMP) and Program Performance Management Directive (PPMD).
• Effective communication skills; both oral and written.
• Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a diverse team of Program Finance professionals in a dynamic program environment.
• Active DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: FinanceClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noShift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.