Completion Asc. Manager (Level 4)Apply Now Job ID: 539687BR Date posted: Sep. 18, 2020 City: PalmdaleState: California
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
This exciting position is with our historic Skunk Works program. Skunk Works is an integral part of Lockheed's Aeronautics business area responsible for advanced systems development including conceptual design and rapid prototyping of clean sheet solutions and improvements and derivatives to existing systems. The ideal skunk is an agile, multi-faceted teammate who loves to solve our customer's most difficult challenges. Some of our unclassified projects include the U-2, SR-71 Blackbird, F-22 Raptor, F-117 Nighthawk, and the F-35 Lightening II. Learn more about some of the incredible things we do here:
• Lead the Prod Ops build team execution for an ADP program.
• Individual will be responsible for build team touch hiring/staffing, cost, schedule and quality performance.
• Required to report out and brief multiple levels of leadership within the company and customer.
• Must exhibit Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors and deploy Culture of Accountability onto the program.
• This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance Required.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Aerospace Manufacturing Leadership Experience
• EVMS Cost and Schedule Management Experience
• Manufacturing Experience on various types of aircraft and/or assemblies
• Depth in Manufacturing disciplines of assembly, integration, and systems checkouts.
• Lean Manufacturing Exposure
• Skilled in new employee coaching and organizational team development.
• Champion of AMS and CoA
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: ManufacturingType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.