ADP Systems Integration and Test Engineer Stf (Level 4)
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
ADP Systems Integration and Test Engineer Stf (Level 4)
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, home of the world-renowned Skunk Works®, turns visionary aircraft into reality and is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition is continually earned through our commitment to relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft, continuously seeking innovative, low-cost design and manufacturing strategies, and delivering operational readiness for our customers' missions to ensure continued relevancy for the life cycle of our products.
The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program) is looking for world class talent in SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND TEST ENGINEERING to be a part of a team that will carry on our tradition making history in advanced aircraft development. The candidate will be part of a fast paced, dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience across the spectrum of systems engineering activities, such as, will generate, decompose, track and verify requirements, lead trade studies, write and review SOW (statement of work) and supplier specifications, perform technical planning, perform requirements verification and be involved in systems architecture development. The candidate will provide systems and subsystem integration and test support to work closely with program management and test execution, production, and support SIL/HIL development to assure program integrity. Candidate will develop test plans and identify special test equipment (STE) required. Experience reviewing SOW and Engineering Requirements Documents (ERD) for subcontracts and vendors.
The ideal candidate will have a practical understanding of Earned Value Measurement Systems (EVMS), a technical experience in systems engineering, prepared to develop and run test efforts, and have a working knowledge of requirements and verification traceability tools.
Ability to work with different engineering disciplines to derive and decompose requirement
• Knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities and test methods
• Experience supporting a system requirements verification process
• Good written and verbal communication
• Previous system integration and test experience
Must be a US citizen, and minimum of final Secret clearance and capable of Special Access caveats.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years or more of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Prior experience leading Software In Loop (SIL)development on a new program test planning/execution, and test report generation experience.
• Understanding and ability to handling Software In Loop (SIL) and flight hardware.
• Experience with test labs (Developmental-lab, Hardware In Loop HIL/ Software In Loop SIL).
• Testing and troubleshooting skills.
• Active Secret Security clearance or higher.
• Control Account Manager (CAM) Experience
• Experience executing system integration and test activities
• Experience in writing test plans, procedure, and reports
• Experience with requirements development and tracking using model-based traceability tools
• Electrical engineering experience understanding electrical schematics Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: YesCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.