Reprographics Machine Operator
Owego, New York
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Reprographics Machine Operator
Owego, New York
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:Utilize high-speed print production printers, wide-format production printers, folders, punches and cutters to produce high-quality materials for distribution. Collates, folds, staples, binds, cuts, drills, mounts, assembles, and packages printed materials according to job specifications. Interface with customers to determine requirements and priorities. Responds to telephone and email inquiries concerning the status of customer's work order and general duplication questions; notifies customers when orders are completed; resolves questions or issues related to production. Relies on mechanical abilities to perform basic maintenance of all production equipment including preventive maintenance, calibration, and general cleaning; contacts service representative for machine problems requiring major repairs. Performs data entry function to create job tickets for tracking and billing purposes using in-house work order software. Maintains inventory of paper and other supplies. Keeps work areas orderly, clean, and safe; ensures proper care in the use of equipment and supplies. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Able to lift heavy boxes of paper on a daily basis and perform repetitive print production tasks.
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced print shop
- Experience with high speed and wide-format print operations
- Able to work overtime, extended shifts, weekends. Travel may be required
- Able to multitask and shift priorities based on business needs
- Able to obtain a secret clearance for printing classified materials
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, team player, customer-oriented
- Self-starter, comfortable working alone or with a team
- Outstanding organizations skills
- Able to listen to, understand and follow written or oral instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in a digital print production environment
- Experience scanning hard copies to data files
- Experience with Adobe Pro
- Experience editing and adjusting PDF files
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience running Xerox production print equipment
- Experience using FIERY software including Impose/Compose and Jobmaster
- Proficient with Workamajig Work Order Software
- Ability to create, duplicate, and label CDs/DVDs Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Publications and Graphic Arts Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.