Systems Security/AT Engineer/Top Secret clearance- Orlando , FL
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Systems Security/AT Engineer/Top Secret clearance- Orlando , FL
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:Lockheed Martin's Missile and Fire Control Business is seeking a Systems Security Engineer (SSE) with an active Top Secret security clearance to join our team at our Orlando, FL site. You will lead engineering teams in the development and implementation of Anti -Tamper solutions for our DoD programs.
• Perform System functionality definition including system states and modes, and Anti-Tamper (AT) and/or cyber security design features.
• Perform detailed AT Subsystem design, to include requirements development, trade studies, implementation and maturation of AT features.
• Characterize system behavior for all applicable use cases, modes and states.
• Generate/maintain Program Protection Implementation Plans and other relevant artifacts.
• Communicate / coordinate with program leadership personnel, external customers and independent government review team personnel.
• Define procedures for Development and Production environments and create handling / operations plans specific to Program Protection implementation.
• Participate in internal and external working groups, technical interchange meetings and program milestone reviews.
• Provide status and analysis for Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for Anti-Tamper (AT) programs and/or IRAD efforts in sufficient detail to monitor progress and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
• Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.
• Participate in component and technology assessments.
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Click here to hear from LM employees about our company and culture!
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
• Bachelor of Science, or higher, in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
• Experience with Open System Architecture design and partitioning.
• Prior real-time embedded system design experience.
• Familiarity with the DoD system development lifecycle.
• Experience delivering written and oral presentations to program personnel and customers.
• Active Top Secret clearance.
• Familiarity with, and design experience throughout the DoD systems lifecycle.
• Familiarity with missile and/or aircraft fire control system interfaces, design, and operation.
• Systems Engineering experience with Open System Architecture design and partitioning.
• Prior embedded system design experience.
• Previous experience in the fields of Cybersecurity and/or Anti-Tamper, including system design and/or vulnerability assessment.
• Understanding of Critical Program Information (CPI) assessment and protection strategies.
• Understanding of NSA-approved cryptographic standards and methods, and/or practical application of cryptographic algorithms.
• Knowledge of DOORS and requirements development / flowdown.
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools (Cameo desirable), DODAF views, development of MBSE diagrams Knowledge of AT- and Cyber-related governance, e.g., RMF, LO/CLO, DoD 5200.47. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROLRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.