Systems Design/Requirements Analysis Engineer- Orlando, FL
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Systems Design/Requirements Analysis Engineer- Orlando, FL
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:Our mission is clear. At Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC), we solve complex challenges, advance scientific discovery and deliver innovative solutions to help our customers keep people safe. We take rocket science to the next level and develop systems that protect from both a distance and in close-combat. We are pioneering the future of missile defense and hypersonic technology. And we’re doing it all with a team of incredible employees across the world. Do you want a role that will directly impact program success and customer satisfaction?
As a Systems Design/Requirements Analysis Engineer you will be responsible for the generation and verification of legacy and new system and subsystem level requirements on a program based at our Orlando, Florida site.
Essential tasks for this key role include:
• Performing technical execution of requirements analyses, and trade study execution.
• Development of system concept and architecture definition.
• Establishing requirements development, flow down, and traceability.
• Completion of Technical Data Package through preparation of Specifications, Interface Control Documents, Design documentation, and Test Requirement documentation.
• Management of requirements, establishing/maintaining of baselines, organization of verification artifacts, as well as tracking of pertinent requirements management metrics using DOORS as the digital repository requirements database.
• Creating and presenting PowerPoint presentations at key program and technical reviews throughout the program lifecycle.
• Coordination and execution of requirements verification activities.
• Supporting Functional Configuration Audit (FCA) and Physical Configuration Audit (PCA) artifact collection and reporting of requirements compliance and verification metrics.
• Interfacing with customers, suppliers, interdisciplinary groups, and IPT leads.
To be considered for this role you must have an active Secret clearance.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
To be considered for this role you must have an active final Secret clearance.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following Requirements Definition assignments:
• Perform requirements definition of achievable design characteristics for an objective system.
• Synthesize design characteristics into an implemental system architecture.
• Flow system level requirements to testable structures and modular hardware and software using DOORS.
• Perform trade studies and Risk and Opportunity Management analyses.
• Define and track Technical Performance Measures (TPM's).
• Perform detail system verification activities including definition of verification methodology.
• Generate and execute a Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP).
• Define system tolerances and timelines.
Cameo experience Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROLRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.