Site Activation Engineer Senior (Level 3)Apply Now Job ID: 528059BR Date posted: May. 28, 2020 City: OrlandoState: Florida Program: F-35 ALIS SUSTAINMENT
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
It takes more than steel, advanced electronics and engine thrust to make the F-35 Lightning II, the world's fifth generation fighter, take flight. It is the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) that gives F-35 Lightning II operators the ability to plan ahead, to maintain, to plan and sustain its systems over the life of the air vehicle. ALIS provides the IT backbone and capabilities to support current and future Warfighters across the U.S. and allied military services.
As a Field Sales Support Systems Engineer Senior you will be part of the F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) Site Activation team within the ALIS Operations organization. This position will support the stand up of new F-35 locations worldwide to include stand up of shipboard operations associated with F-35 customer sites – both foreign and domestic.
Provide Network Engineering support for the F-35 ALIS Enterprise.
• Review systems schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation to assist with development and preparation of cost estimates.
• Coordinating hardware installations with customer personnel, and other industry partners.
• Generate system documentation including: Diagrams, Rack Elevations, Plate/Panel Details, Electrical load specification, and HVAC heat load.
Engage with customer and industry partners.
• Field testing of Lockheed Martin and industry partner program equipment.
• Provide technical assistance to clients relating to operation, use, and maintenance of Lockheed Martin/GFE workstations and network equipment.
• Work with customers and internal personnel to manage related Information Technology Ship/Site Activation projects and provide customer service and technical support.
• Supporting COMSEC Management Plans to support the F-35 ALIS program – both foreign and domestically.
• Provide tiered troubleshooting within the scope of a Problem Management and Network Management System in support of JSF ALIS problem management and escalation
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
• Experience with US Department of Defense Information Technology policies and procedures.
• Experience with network engineering to include Firewall appliances, Virtual Private Network, IPSEC tunneling and Transport Layer Security.
• Experience with facility requirements for Information Technology.
• Network engineering or network administrator with 7-9 years’ experience.
• Security + certification.
• Cisco certification.
• Active Security Clearance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information TechnologyClearance Level: SecretType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: noWork Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su offShift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.