Digital Transformation Change Management Support
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Digital Transformation Change Management Support
We are leveraging emerging, digitally enabled capabilities to lower cost, speed up development time and create disruptive solutions to best serve our customers and stakeholders. We’re bringing the 4th Industrial Revolution to every role in the company.
We are assembling a team of change agents to tackle the challenges that come with digital transformation. Candidate will interact with multiple Programs across MFC to transition and deploy sustainment capabilities being developed or enhanced as part of Digital Transformation. In partnership with the Change Management Team, candidate will support the people aspect of the capability deployment to the workforce. This includes analyzing data, managing metrics, crafting communications, sponsorship and reinforcement of the effort, a corresponding training plan and resistance mitigation strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conduct Change Management needs for Digital Transformation capabilities, including:
o Conduct Change Management Impact Assessments and Stakeholder Analysis
o Develop Change Management Plan for capability implementations
o Manage execution of Change Management Plan, including development of change agent network as feasible
o Reinforce change through ongoing Change Management planning/execution
• Facilitate meetings with subject matter experts and key stakeholders as part of the Change Management process
• Attend regular IPT meetings and continually identify any Change Management implications, including business interdependencies and sequencing
• Collaborate and attend meetings with other Digital Transformation and IPT Change Management Leads/Partners
• Identify key metrics and track change adoption and effectiveness, in partnership with IPT
• Develop strategies to recognize potential change risks/resistance and create mitigation plans
• Conduct change readiness assessment and develop mitigation plans
• Identify opportunities for end user engagement in Change Management planning and delivery
• Collaborate across groups to develop change management plans including overall strategy and communications, leadership coaching, and training plans.
• Work with IPT to integrate Change Management activities into overall IPT project plan (including key milestones)
• Partner with Communications, Implementation, Business Process, and other key teams
o Ability to influence, motivate and coach diverse teams in order to enable workforce adaptation and bring change to MFC.
o Proven ability to work under pressure.
o Ability to apply a structured approach to empower individuals to collectively re-imagine possibilities in order to facilitate business transformation.
o Ability to cultivate a project plan to guide implementation, inclusive of new ways of working and change management, across multi-discipline teams/programs.
o Ability to comprehend, process, and distill complex information/data into comprehensive, clear messages to drive learning/buy-in.
o Ability to think strategically with experience creating and implement detailed tactical, results-driven plans.
o Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous and changing settings.
• Experience and/or strong interest in change management principles, processes, methodologies and the “people side of change”
• Prior Change Management experience is desired but not required. Training will be provided to all IPT Change Management Partners
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Well-developed relationship and consultative skills, including proven ability to influence without direct authority, ability to establish and maintain broad networks and relationships
• Ability to create relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Ability to facilitate cross-functional group discussions and drive to a decision
• Ability to interact with all organizational levels with credibility, and ability to manage conflict with key stakeholders that results in desired outcomes
• Ability to build strong connections and partnerships with internal Corporate and BA partners, representatives and external constituents
• Ability to think strategically with experience creating and implement detailed tactical, results-driven plans
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous and changing settings
• Prosci or similar Change Management certification desired but not required
• Experience working with Jira, Slack, Confluence, etc.
• Design Thinking/Lean Six Sigma/ Agile experience
• Demonstrated change agent experience Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROLRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program Management Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.