CMHP Training Deputy Program Manager
Orlando, Florida; Shelton, Connecticut
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
CMHP Training Deputy Program Manager
Orlando, Florida; Shelton, Connecticut
• Manage the TLS execution of the CMHP for the development of the training systems and services. Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure LM meets deliverables to USG in a timely manner in support of program execution.
• The Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the overall cost, schedule and technical execution of contractual requirements related to the training IPT.
• This leadership role will include the overall program execution of the training IPT, including subcontractor management.
• Manage LM’s deliverables of training related CDRLs
• Manage the parts/spares for the device upgrades which includes working with procurement, subcontractors,
Ensure adherence to master plans, schedules and budgets by engaging Program Planning & Control, Financial Control, and Integrated Product Team leads to actively manage EV performance.
• Business Metrics - Develop, review and approve project metrics, to track project health/stability and provide visibility to Executive leadership.
• Risk and Financial Analysis - Develop and actively monitor cost, schedule, risks and opportunities in support of contract execution through the assessment of program issues and risks and the development of resolutions and mitigations.
• Relationship Development – Establish and maintain positive relationships with teammates, subcontractors and the customer.
• Report progress on a regular basis to CMHP Training Program Manager.
• Demonstrated team and Full Spectrum leadership and ability accomplish work through others
• Risk and Opportunity Management experience
• Understanding of Orders, Sales, Cash and EBIT
• Experience with proposal and capture processes
* Experience in parts ordering, procurement and tracking
• Understanding of Earned Value Management
• Demonstrated problem solving ability
• Experience or exposure to manpower planning, task planning, and budget development
• Experience managing development efforts
• Ability to review and analyze program metrics to provide analysis and predictions of program performance
• Demonstrated detail and process-oriented capability
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Previous Program Management/Deputy Program Management experience
• Previous EVMS/CAM Experience
• Completed RMS Risk and Opportunity management training
• Familiarity with Flight Training Programs and simulator development
• Demonstrated teambuilding experience
• Strong Customer relationship and management skills
• Experience on high risk (red/yellow) programs and briefing senior leaders
• Return-To-Green experience on one or more programs
• Experience on Fixed Price Programs
• Experience managing programs with large sub-contractor content
• Ability to support domestic and international travel on an as needed basis
• Strong working relationships with LM Sikorsky Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program Management Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.