Sr, Property Analyst
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Sr, Property Analyst
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Description:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
• Provides property accountability support and services in the functional areas of establishing property records, database management, property movement updates, preparation of physical inventory and property financial reporting in support of leadership.
• Assists Property Leadership in Administering the terms of contract provisions that specify the company's obligations to acquire, control, use, care for, report and dispose of property in its possession.
• Assists in performing audits, performs self-assessments, documenting processes and procedures and investigating and reporting lost or damaged property.
• Learns to determine property acquisition requirements, product availability and authority to fulfill company, program or contractual obligations.
• Knowledge of property control system and reporting tools (PROP/WebFocus) to manage and communicate property information and to establish property records for company or government property.
• Maintains accountability from initial acquisition to final disposition by coordinating, preparing and documenting applicable forms to indicate a change of ownership, accountability or location of property in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts or corporate policy.
• Assists in verifying that property records accurately reflect inventory on hand and that equipment servicing requirements are established by responsible organizations.
• Investigate and report any incidents of loss, damage or destruction of customer property, perform self-governance audits and support any customer property control system audit, coordination of movements of excess property for disposal, preparation of plant clearance schedules, property transfers and scrap documentation and coordination of scrap with government and company systems.
• Learns to interface with Customer Property representatives on property matters.
• Learns and applies government regulations, customer contracts, corporate policy or recommended industry standards.
• Learns how to determine when property is allowable, reasonable, allocable and utilized in accordance with company or contract requirements.
• Assists with inventory adjustments, liability determinations and title issues.
• Handles basic property related activities at completion or termination of contract.
• Perform physical inventory of assets annually to include reconciliation and final reporting.
• Requires ability to stand, walk, bend, stretch and lift up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Effective customer relations skills are required.
Knowledge of US Government acquisition regulations is required.
The ability to quickly learn and utilize the Electronic database systems and to optimally use and demonstrate these technologies is required.
Strong discernment is required. Solid understanding of Property Management as it relates with the US government and US military is required.
Strong digital literacy are required to include MS office applications and general proficiency with business applications is required.
The ability to work effectively with upper management, peers and customers is required.
The ability to participate on cross functional teams and collaborate effectively is required.
Effective oral and written communications skills are required.
Strong organization skills are required.
Must have a solid understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations related to Asset Management, strong Microsoft Office skills, ability to work with little or no supervision.
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Familiarity with Government Property and logistics of accountability is desired.
Knowledge of Property Management FAR, procurement practices, policies and procedures is desired.
Past experience with Government systems that account for and disposition US Government property and logistics of contracts as it relates to Property Management is desired.
Strong knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations is desired.
A diverse background in multiple Property Management environments (DOD, International and Commercial) is desired.
Experience with government contracting including modifications, to losing contracts and gaining contracts of government property, demonstrate knowledge of surveys, audits, and contract closeout as it relates to disposition of government property is desired.
Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management is desired.
NPMA membership and certification is a plus. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Contracts Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.