Systems Engineer Asc (Integration &Test) Entry level
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Systems Engineer Asc (Integration &Test) Entry level
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Here at Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business in Moorestown, NJ we are responsible for integrating, testing, and demonstrating some of our customers most complex systems. As an engineer in our System Integration and Test (SI&T) department, you will be a part of the team responsible for high level system design, system test planning and test execution for our key customers, including US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Missile Defense Agency, US Air Force, and international customers.
In this position, the successful candidate will experience responsibilities in one or more of the following domains:
• Model-Based Systems Engineering using SysML to develop system behavior models and generate system level requirements.
• System-level architecture definition, requirements development, and functional allocation.
• Model-Based Systems Engineering to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• System-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements in a lab and end-user environment.
• Data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem
anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Test Procedures and Test Reports to verify requirements
• Program technical leadership and functional management to meet cost, schedule and
technical performance objectives.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have the potential to work with our Government customers and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent/related discipline.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving,
leadership skills and demonstrated ability to
comprehend and work successfully with complex
• Demonstrated strong teamwork, communication
(both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments.
• Ability to attain and maintain a Secret DoD
• Availability to travel domestically and internationally as required by the supported program (up to 25% travel).
• Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as
required by the supported program.
• Understanding of design, continuous integration
and validation of software and hardware system level components.
• Understanding of modeling tools like Rhapsody and SysML.
• Experience with designing, scripting, and running automated software tests using GUI driven automated test tools such as Python, Sikuli and eggPlant.
• Software development experience in multiple
languages and/or familiarity with software code
review, software troubleshooting, software
integration, and software test is desired.
• Proficient in the use/working knowledge of Unix, Linux, C++, Java, Python, and Matlab.
•2.5 GPA or higher is preferred but not required Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: 4 yr and up CollegeBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Other Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.