Lead System, Integration & Test Engineer
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Lead System, Integration & Test Engineer
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:There are people who say some ideas are impossible, unattainable, or unrealistic. Then there are those of us who work at Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems. As a part of the Lockheed Martin community, we take on the biggest, baddest challenges in the world and find solutions using creativity and collaboration.
AND WHERE THE SOLUTIONS DON’T EXIST? WE INVENT THEM.
So, if you’re looking for the challenge of a lifetime and a team of the brightest minds in the world, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. If you’re looking for a place where learning is a way of life, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. And if you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun as it is hard work, well…you know.
Join us today and let’s make a difference together.
Lockheed Martin. Your Mission is Ours.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for analysis, design, integration, and test. Tasking will include development of mission critical software & hardware requirements. The candidate will experience responsibilities in one or more of the following domains:
- Define system-level architecture, develop requirements and perform functional allocation of system level requirements.
- Completion of systems engineering related tasks to meet cost and schedule.
- Performs verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability and efficiency analyses for total systems.
- Perform data analysis and code inspection in and/or to solve element and system level issues.
- Work in a collaborative environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test.
- Interface with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities and work with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas.
- Support various testing groups, waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
Bachelor of Science in STEM field.
- One (6)+ years related engineering work experience or Masters degree in STEM field.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally as required by the supported program.
- Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as the need arises by the supported program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience in operations/performance analyses of complex weapon systems.
- Waterfront integration and test experience.
- System-level integration and verification of requirements.
- Experience working closely with customer and/or customer representatives that include defining test plans, procedures resolving test documentation comments, defining test schedules and ensuring concurrence on verified requirements.
- Thorough understanding of the computer program development and test processes.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Experience working on one or more of the following areas: concept development; system design; performance requirements definition, development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test; integration and test of large real-time systems; analysis.
- Experience in leading a team through a program life cycle from design to delivery Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.