Manufacturing Supervisor (Level 3)Apply Now Job ID: 541749BR Date posted: Oct. 16, 2020 City: MariettaState: Georgia Program: C-130J
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
• Supervision of 20+ hourly bargaining unit associates in C-130J FWD fuselage.
• Implement process improvement through use of lean manufacturing. Drive enterprise excellence within work group through all activities and actions.
• Responsible for cost, schedule, and quality performance in support of business unit goals and objectives.
• Set priorities as required in support of meeting or beating production schedule.
• Interface with human resources and union stewards on personnel issues.
• Conduct investigations in support of problem resolutions as required.
• Attend numerous meetings throughout the day, sometimes working beyond the normal shift hours in support of operations objectives.
• Oversees, monitors, and documents employee training, performance, and compliance.
• Adheres to company business practices/ethics policies and ESH standards.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by manager.
• Supervisors must be capable of effectively interfacing with a variety of internal and external customers.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Marietta, GA Discover Marietta.
• Previous Supervisory/Leadership experience.
• 3+ years Aircraft Production experience.
• Shop floor experience.
• Shop Floor Manager (SFM) experience.
• Experience in budgeting and staffing.
• Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably supervising hourly bargaining unit associates.
• Must be capable of effectively multi-tasking and prioritizing efficiently.
• Must have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally, in writing, and in group sessions as a member or leader.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with technical, non-technical, and business staff at all levels.
• Must be comfortable with Microsoft business suite with the ability to learn additional computer systems.
• Experience in Quality Action Document System (QADS) proficiency.
• Familiarity with Global Information Systems.
• Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Knowledge of C-130 assembly.
• Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Knowledge Elapsed Time Generated Labor Recording System (ETG).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: ManufacturingType: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First Apply Now
Together, Let's Change The World for the Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.