F-35 Mission Planner / OMS Administrator - Luke AFB
Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
F-35 Mission Planner / OMS Administrator - Luke AFB
Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Who We Are:
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, we're taking innovation to the next level. From designing the most advanced air vehicle to designing aircraft that defies gravity, our engineers live on the cutting edge of technology. Never have the opportunities for a technical career been so limitless.
Why Lockheed Martin:
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics we value your unique skills and expertise and we aim to give back continuously by offering a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help our employees live flexible, healthy, and fulfilling lives at and outside of work.
Some of our team’s favorite perks include:
• The promotion of Work Life Balance
• A competitive 401k match and bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits including Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
• Long term stability
• Paid time off
• Rewards and recognition
• A receptive and inclusive culture focused on career development with tuition assistance and mentoring opportunities
It takes more than steel, advanced electronics and engine thrust to make the F-35 Lightning II, the world's fifth generation fighter, take flight. It is the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) that gives F-35 Lightning II operators the ability to plan ahead, to maintain, to plan and sustain its systems over the life of the air vehicle. ALIS provides the IT backbone and capabilities to support current and future Warfighters across the U.S. and allied military services.
As an ALIS Administrator for Offboard Mission Support (OMS) on Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) you will be integral to the success of a system-of-systems approach to fleet management that connects maintenance, supply chain and sustainment information into a single management tool. This role will play a critical role, providing OMS support in effort to offer the software operations for the Mission Planning, Theater Data Generation, Tactical/Intel Debrief, Air Vehicle Authentication & Crypto, Key Management, and Air Vehicle Secure Interface capabilities of the system.
As critical members of the F35 Operations Team all ALIS System Administrators must be able to:
• Obtain and maintain Special Access Program clearance required for program access
• Be willing and able to travel for military deployments/detachments (ship and/or shore) for extended periods dependent upon operational needs.
• Capable of working various shift hours to include
A Day in the Life:
As an ALIS Administrator with our Joint Strike Fighter ALIS team, partnering with our customer at Luke AFB, AZ you will hold many hats. On any given day, you will have the opportunity to perform OMS technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, account administration, and installing systems wide software and allocation of mass storage space. As a trusted point of contact, you will work directly with the customer and be empowered to maintain overall smooth operation within the overall ALIS Mission Planning Support Environment (MPSE).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides, manages and supports the Mission Planning Support Boundary (MPSB):
o Coordinate update Installs with customer and system technical leadership team
o Support pilots in Mission Planning/Debriefing and identify/resolve system shortfalls
o Assists in Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) installation and data updates
You are self-motivated, thrive when presented a challenge, and demonstrate an outstanding attention to detail. You are curious, relishing the opportunity to continuously learn and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, adhering to tight deadlines. Relishing a challenge, you enjoy solving problems and acting as a trusted point of contact for your customer.
• Candidates must hold an active Secret clearance with a background investigation closure date within the last 6 years
• Experience with Mission Planning and Mission Planning Systems (e.g. JMPS)/ COMSEC experience or System administrator
• Current DoD IAT Level II certification (Security+, CySA+, or CCNA)
• Experience Troubleshooting Web Applications
• JBOSS (WildFly) Application Server Familiarity
• Windows (administrator and general use experience)
• Network experience (e.g. domain controller and simple network configurations)
• Mission Planning Systems Support Representatives (SSR)
• Military Flight Operations & Planning Processes Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 6 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information Technology Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.