Luke Air Force Base, Arizona; Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Luke Air Force Base, Arizona; Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Member of Networked Training Center (NTC) team. Provide executive and administrative support to the site Program Manager (PM) and three diverse managers and interface with government counterparts on all administrative issues while balancing workload prioritization. Effectively manage deadlines to ensure accurate completion of all monthly, semi-annual and annual contractual reporting to the customer. Responsible to manage staff and customer meetings to include scheduling, attendance management, agenda review/development, verification of chart inputs and documentation of meeting minutes and action item follow-through; keep staff informed of PM’s expectations and requirements. Develop contract required financial reports/queries in conjunction with the Financial Analyst and Program Manager for a monthly status report to the customer. Research logistical costs to develop authorization requests deliverable to the customer then arrange domestic/international travel and assist with expense reporting. Review and evaluate processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness and ensure the Document Change Request (DCR) process by advising correct forms/documents usage, appropriate writing standard and coordination and approval process is completed.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and PTO. We remain an equal opportunity company.
- Must possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Electronic Calendar, Outlook
- Keen ability to track deadlines and coordinate with PM and staff on suspenses.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and employees as well as outside customers.
- As Lead Librarian, maintain accountability of vendor manuals, vendor media and government e-Technical Orders.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Obtaining a clearance requires US Citizenship.
- Experience interfacing with all levels of Lockheed Martin Management and external customers.
- Independent, self-starter who is able to operate a busy office and interface closely with other business units.
- Strong technical skills and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with the Concur travel system both international and domestic travel plans and expense reports. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Part-Time as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Administrative Type: Part-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.