Power Electronics Engineering Associate Manager, Satellites
Littleton, Colorado; Lone Tree, Colorado
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Power Electronics Engineering Associate Manager, Satellites
Littleton, Colorado; Lone Tree, Colorado
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton or Lone Tree CO!
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems.
Our culture inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you interested in joining us as an Associate Electronics Power Engineering Manager?
You will work along with subject matter experts to develop an efficient and affordable design and will work across the program to determine power needs and design a regulated and controlled subsystem that will meet both bus and payload requirements by providing a multi-voltage regulated power system.
Daily leadership responsibilities include:
• Coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training.
• Performance assessment.
• Work assignments.
• Salary and recognition/disciplinary actions.
• Work effectively with other leads on the program to direct the work of employees and subcontractors in order to obtain successful outcomes.
Leadership duties may also include the support of: selection and hiring of staff, promotions, job actions, career planning, training, mentoring, merit distribution, personnel and hardware safety mitigation.
Engineering tasks will include:
• Design, assemble, and test electrical power converters for use in space.
• Provide periodic status to senior management.
• Establishing board and/or box level requirements.
• Board and/or box test requirements.
• Schematic generation and capture.
• Printed wiring board layout oversight.
• Board and box test development.
• Identify root cause and effectively perform corrective actions.
• At least an undergraduate degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or closely related field.
• 8+ years of professional experience for this role.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with power converter design or integration.
• Experience with electrical power systems implementation and troubleshooting activities.
• Prior experience in a technical leadership position is desired.
• Electrical power supply experience
• High voltage power supply experience
• Hardware test or troubleshooting experience
• Knowledge of QNote (SAP) or VECAMS system
• EMRB and/or CPE certification. Clearance Level: None Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings."Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $102,400 - $170,600 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible"Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Electronics Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.