ISSO - Classified Cybersecurity Staff
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
ISSO - Classified Cybersecurity Staff
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:A final Secret clearance is required for the position with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Classified Cyber Security Staff will partner with the security team, program, and government customers to perform as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Collateral Programs located at the LM Waterton facility in Littleton, CO.
In this role you will:
- Oversee day-to-day information system security operations including hardware and software implementations.
- Carry out technical administration of information systems in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Perform auditing of information systems.
- Upkeep, monitor, analyze, and respond to network and security events.
- Document compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develop a plan of actions and milestones (POA&M) with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to address non-compliance in the allotted time frame.
- Ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensure configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline.
- Ensure all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensure records are maintained for workstations, software, servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc. throughout the information system's life cycle.
- Evaluate proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advise the ISSM of their security relevance.
- Participate in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments.
- Assist in conduct of investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to both the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) and Program Managers.
- Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered.
- Communicate, implement and manage a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with ISSM and CPSO.
- Implement and enforce Information Security Policies and Procedures together with ISSM and CPSO.
- Review and oversee RMF Package authorizations together with ISSM and CPSO.
This is a level 4 career position. Candidate will typically have 9+ years of experience.
• Final Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
• DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification or higher
• Experience auditing and analyzing user activity and system activity on information systems
• Knowledge of built-in operating system audit processes and audit logs
• Hands-on experience with information assurance tools like Splunk, ACAS, Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, etc.
• Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) life cycle and developing artifacts to support accreditations
• Experience with configuring information systems to meet security requirements or security standards
• Ability to conduct investigations and manage security incidents
• Experience implementing new and complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments with a focus on enterprise architecture
• Hands-on experience with Unix or Linux based operating systems and command-line interfaces
• Experience developing policies or procedures to meet requirements or provide instruction to complete processes
• Ability to run small to medium projects or cross-organizational efforts to accomplish defined goals
• Experience with DCSA and enforcing DCSA standards outlined in the NISP or DAAPM
• Hands on experience performing vulnerability scans and analysis and developing solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities
• Experience using government services like eMASS or Xacta
• Experience planning, developing, and implementing sound cybersecurity practices and controls to safeguard customer or organizational information
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification or higher Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $97,500 - $162,500 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligibleAbility to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Security Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.