ISSO - Classified Cybersecurity Sr
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
ISSO - Classified Cybersecurity Sr
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
LMS Cybersecurity is looking for an assertive and self-confident Cybersecurity professional to partner with the security team, program and government customers to perform as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Information Systems (IS) located at the LM Waterton Campus in Littleton, CO.
The ISSO will oversee day-to-day information system security operations including hardware and software implementations. Under general direction, the ISSO carries out technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements under the Risk Management Framework (RMF). Must be able to work independently as well as with teammates and be adaptable to diverse office situations, procedures and requirements. As an ISSO you will ensure compliance with contract security specifications, customer governing requirements, Assessment and Authorization Process, and LM Space security policies.
Job duties include:
- Auditing of the IS
- Constant upkeep, monitoring, analysis, and response to network and security events
- Documents compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develops a plan of actions and milestones (POA&M) with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to address non-compliance in the allotted timeframe
- Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan
- Ensures configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline
- Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises the ISSM of their security relevance
- Ensures all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals and maintained in accordance with requirements
- Assist and conduct security IS education
- Participates in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments
- Assists in conducting investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to the Facility Security Officer, ISSM and Senior Program Managers
- Ensures proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered
- Communicates, implements and manages a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with ISSM and contract program security representative (PSR)
Venture into the world of security that most people know only from headlines and sci-fi movies!
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification or higher
• Hands on auditing and investigation experience
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools
• Experience with A&A process
• Experience with RMF artifacts to support Information Systems towards achieving ATOs
• Experience with ICD 503/JSIG
• Experience implementing new and complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments and at an Enterprise level
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification
• Experience with Xacta/Service Now or eMASS
• Experience configuring/managing network equipment (switches, routers, IDS, firewalls) Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Security Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.