ISSO - Classified Cybersecurity Sr
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
ISSO - Classified Cybersecurity Sr
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:A TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph is required for this position.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
The Classified Cybersecurity Sr. will perform as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Information Systems (IS) located at the LM Waterton Campus in Littleton, CO.
• Oversee day-to-day information system security operations including auditing the IS, hardware, and software implementations and RMF package authorizations.
• Carry out technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Upkeep, monitor, analyze, and respond to network and security events.
• Document compliance actions with the ISSM to address non-compliance in the allotted time frame.
• Ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices.
• Participate in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments.
• Ensure records are maintained for workstations, software, servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc. throughout the information system's life cycle.
• Evaluate proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advise the ISSM of their security relevance.
• Ensure configuration management (CM) for security relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented.
• Assist in conducting investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary.
• Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered.
• Communicate, implement and manage a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with ISSM and CPSO.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience.
• TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph
•DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification or higher
• Experience with IS auditing and investigations
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Hands-on experience with industry-standard Information Assurance tools
• Experience with developing, reviewing and maintaining RMF artifacts
• Experience implementing new and complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments and at an Enterprise level
• Currently working in environment supporting IC customers
• Proved ability to obtain and maintain system ATOs
• Hands-on experience with ICD 503/JSIG and DAAPAM
• DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $79,300 - $132,100 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligibleAbility to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Security Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.