Facilities Maintenance Millwright A
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Facilities Maintenance Millwright A
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The Facilities Maintenance Millwright will support the Preventative Maintenance of Plant Infrastructure and Equipment.
- Mechanical repair/replacement; rigging; blueprint reading; layout; alignment and balancing of pumps; fans; reading & understanding specification sheets of equipment & machinery.
- Rigs, moves, aligns, and balances heavy, cumbersome machinery & equipment and Rigs as required in the moving of equipment & machinery.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, and specifications in order to plan the sequence of operations when erecting or maintaining and assembling of components, cranes and hoists.
- Installs wall fittings, brackets, etc., which are used for the attachment of heavy equipment machinery.
- Determines and performs the repair & maintenance operations, overhaul and disassembly of air compressors, processing systems, pumps, exhaust fans and related equipment.
- Checks to ensure proper operations and makes necessary adjustments to ensure efficient equipment operation, and performs periodic overhauls of such equipment.
- Familiar with the operation and Preventive Maintenance for cranes, overhead doors, pumps compressors, etc.; in order to ascertain worn or defective and/or broken parts. Familiar with installation & repairs of door closures, monorails, metal doors & hardware, etc.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- 7+ years of experience in Mechanical discipline/ Industrial Maintenance experience.
- Ability to work at heights, rigging experience, blue print reading and layout, interprets equipment spec's, rig, move align & level equipment, align couplings/shafts and motor/pump alignment.
- Use and repair of hoist equipment, repair pumps, air compressors, exhaust fans, processing systems.
- Have a working knowledge of crane operation and be able to perform preventative maintenance on cranes, overhead doors, air compressors, pumps and fans.
- Basic computer skills.
- Balance rotating equipment, laser alignment, reverse coupling/shaft alignment, familiar with predictive maintenance, vibration analysis and infrared preventative/predictive training, crane and equipment control systems.
- Ability to get and maintain CDL.
- RCM & Predictive Maintenance.
- Install raised floor systems, metal doors and associated hardware. Power transmission system repair, Gear box repair experience, and Hydraulic and pneumatic system troubleshooting and repair. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $54828.00 - $79185.00 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Facilities Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.