Electrical Engineer / Systems Integration and Test
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Electrical Engineer / Systems Integration and Test
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to act as a Test Engineer / Certified Test Conductor for CCA and box level testing of power and avionics units. Testing consists of functional performance tests, and survival of space environments: Vibe, Thermal, TVAC, Shock, EMI. Program support will be provided to Conventional Prompt Strike hypersonic missiles (CPS), and Next Gen Geo Overhead Persistent Infrared Satellites (OPIR)..
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 2 years of professional experience or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Delegate to product SME / lead CTC.
• Reviews and evaluates requirements for testability.
• Develops test procedures for board and box level tests.
• Ensures on time test readiness for assigned product lines.
• Coordinates testing activities and leads test operations for assigned product lines.
> Equipment Functional Checkout Procedures
> Continuity and Isolation
> Functional Testing
> Thermal and TVAC
• Analyzes test results to validate system performance and achievement of program requirements.
• Troubleshoots test failures / partners with STE and UUT engineers to solve hardware and software issues.
• Capable of performing test operations with minimal oversight.
• Participates in OET & 6S initiatives to create a world class production facility.
Benefits of Employment:
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care and healthy living incentives! Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive edge.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Strong background in electrical or computer engineering.
• Knowledge or experience in an assembly/integration and test environment: planning, preparation, execution, data analysis, and anomaly resolution.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule when required.
• Basic understanding of Space Environments: Vibe, TVAC, EMI, Shock.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the test engineering standard.
• Ability to maintain process discipline in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Experience with TEAM, SAP (QM03, ZMTE, ZAPL, IE03), AF, VECAMS, EPDM.
• Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
• Experience in developing data packages and writing test procedures in AF.
• Experience with electrical test equipment such as DMMs, o-scopes, power supplies, loads, DAQs, function generators, current probes, differential amplifiers, etc.
• Familiarity with Labview, Test Stand, and Python software.
• Ability to build strong working relationships, and coordinate test activities with a multifunctional team.
• Motivated to learn, grow and seek new challenges.
• Demonstrated basic systems thinking skills and behaviors. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offClearance Level: None Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.