Littleton, Colorado; Colorado Springs, Colorado
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Littleton, Colorado; Colorado Springs, Colorado
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:This position requires the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance with SCI. U.S. Citizenship is required.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing employees are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The position will support the Mission Solutions Line of Business.
You would have responsibility for a full range of Contract Management activities including identification, obligations, and management of contractual/performance issues on a daily basis, contract strategies, negotiations, and contract close-out. Additionally, supporting new opportunities for future proposals with a keen sense of business acumen. Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations, both internally and externally with both U.S. and foreign customers. Assist with special focus items as assigned and mentoring earlier career employees.
The candidate must be a strategic thinker, able to effectively coordinate with Lockheed Martin program, technical, and business management teams and develop and apply solutions to complex problems which demands a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation, and have the ability to work independently in a classified environment as required.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working all contract types (FFP, FPI, CPAF/IF, OTA, T&M, IDIQ) and fee arrangements. Demonstrated experience with briefing leadership on program status and contractual issues is preferred.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of experience.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience managing all aspects of contracts including negotiations, intellectual property, and FAR/DFARS knowledge.
- Experience in reviewing terms and conditions and performing contract risk analysis.
- Experience in negotiating and managing US Government contracts.
- Experience managing standard and non-standard contracts.
- Active Top Secret/ SCI Clearance.
- Experience working with all contract types (FFP, FPI, CPAF/IF, OTA, T&M, IDIQ) and fee arrangements.
- Demonstrated experience with briefing senior leadership on program status and contractual issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to support and achieve business goals and a desire to help grow the business and gain efficiencies to improve program performance.
- Skilled at independent learning and research.
- Ability to take the lead in a team environment and provide contractual support and guidance to other program personnel.
- Comfortable exercising latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments, serving as point-of-contact to the USG customer on major matters pertaining to program policies, plans, and objectives.
- Demonstrated development of solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with program and organization objectives and policies.
- Ability to guide strategic activities and experience in multiple fee arrangements.
- Strong positive customer relations track record.
- Experience handling multiple, widely-varied assignments with both domestic and international contracts.
- Experience communicating across varied audiences, including written, spoken, and presentation preparation.
- Ability to collaboratively interface with diverse disciplines including, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance and Business Operations, and Program Management.
- Experience with program/project management and program integration processes.
- Solid working knowledge of CAS. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday offSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Contracts Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.