Flight Simulation Trainer Staff
Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Flight Simulation Trainer Staff
Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
The Instructional Designer reports directly to the C-130 JMATS TSSC Operations Manager and has the pivotal role of ensuring that the highest quality, most efficient and timesaving instruction is incorporated in all JMATS courseware. Supports the Formal Training Unit and JMATS ISD department by planning, developing and determining methodology of courseware content delivery. Communicates and advises ISD Subject Matter Experts, CBT Specialists, customer and instructors on optimal method of courseware delivery to achieve desired outcome. Advises on appropriate images, graphics, animation, storyboard, sequence, module size of all JMATS courseware. Authorized to communicate with customer to obtain desired content and objective and create a plan for development and implementation of new courseware. Develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Coordinates with ISD Lead, Training Lead, customer and instructors to ensure syllabus reflects best possible approach to train aircrews in an efficient and timely manner. Technical training may include standard, repeatable modules both customized and new. Review training tasks, objectives, materials, and measurement strategies for effective alignment and coverage. Determine the best lesson media type as it pertains to objectives and student proficiency. May evaluate airframe mission essential tasks for alignment with course training standards. Evaluates grade sheets to determine if the course is being appropriately measured. Performs test item analysis to identify training improvement opportunities. Researches and introduces new training concepts and techniques from other, similar, systems and services e.g., Army, Navy, CG, etc.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and PTO. We remain an equal opportunity company.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years or more of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
· Researches and introduces new and/or emerging training technologies.
· Analyzes current training and recommends potential utilization of Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality.
· Coordinates syllabus development to include maintenance of course Syllabus of Instruction templates.
· Obtains and analyzes feedback for post-graduate performance.
· Partners with Customers to determine more efficient and effective training organization.
· Prepares lesson plan guidelines and training materials; designs product demonstrations; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids.
· Continuously reviews lesson plans to ensure course material reflect optimal training features, keeping abreast of current and new technologies to meet new training requirements.
· Conducts training sessions, product demonstrations.
· May coordinate with Subject Matter Experts and CBT Specialists.
· Assists the ISD manager in reducing the time to product completion.
· Works alongside the ISD Lead to ensure courseware configuration and solid departmental operation.
· Develops and implements technical product training programs for TSSC.
· Acts as staff trainer as required.
· Assists in the orientation and training of ISD new hires.
· Prepares agendas, and presides over meetings.
Additional duties and related responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. This requires US citizenship.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Project desired. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Program Management Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.