King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
This position requires a candidate with strong problem-solving, technical writing, and communication skills focused on software development and integration for the United States Air Force Operational Real-Time Combat Analysis (ORCA) program. The candidate will support systems engineering task areas to include requirements analysis/management, risk management, technical documentation, CONOPS development, use case development, trade studies, and data analysis. The candidate may support software testing including development and management of the test plan and approach, creating and maintaining test scripts, generation of test data, developing and executing test cases, capturing and communicating test metrics, and supporting customer outbriefs on bugs and software discrepancies. Knowledge and experience in using test automation software and automation best practices would be desired. Candidate may be required to present SEIT topics to the customer at regular engagements and will be interacting with the United States Air Force JASSM Program Office and JASSM operational community on an occasional basis.
The candidate will be working on an agile development team and will be responsible for supporting elements of the design/development effort. The candidate will be involved in the continued design and development of data management and visualization solutions, from requirements development and planning through full implementation, test & integration, deployment and O&M. Candidate must be able to work within a team environment. Work location will be in King of Prussia, PA with part-time teleworking flexibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a range of experienced engineering staff and leaders
- Requirements development, analysis and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with software integration & deployments, customer/user interaction
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Software testing experience (test case writing/execution)
- Maintain architecture, data work flows, and use cases
- USAF domain knowledge
- MS Team Foundation Server, Git
- Experience preparing for and executing key milestone reviews
- Experience with HTML & XML/XPATH
- Web development / SQL experience
- Experience with test automation and scripting languages (e.g., Java, PERL, Python, C++)
- Experience with software test management tools
- Experience in configuration management tools Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Software Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.