Classified Information System Analyst
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Classified Information System Analyst
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 employees work with our partners around the world to bring the latest technology to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Operations (EO) is actively seeking an experienced information technology (IT) professional to support the Space business area classified program areas located in the Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, US office. Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: designing, installing, configuring, securing, hardening, remediating, testing, upgrading and decommissioning of network switches, virtual servers, physical servers, client workstations and network-attached storage equipment. Application support to program engineers is an essential part of the day-to-day responsibilities that ensures a successful synergy between program deliverables and the underlying IT infrastructure. The selected candidate will be responsible for the ongoing operations, maintenance and continuous improvement of multiple classified IT program environments. This IT professional will ensure that the Space IT systems are managed, controlled and compliant with the Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and the Risk Management Framework (RMF). If you are looking for a hands-on role with the flexibility to learn and apply a wide range of core technical capabilities, this position may be of interest to you. This is a non-telecommuting position that requires you to be on-site and includes some off-shift work and occasional weekend activities.
• This position requires an active DOD Secret clearance (investigation within 5 years)
• US Citizenship required for access to the work facility
• This position requires a current DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+, CASP, CISSP)
• Systems Administration experience supporting United States Government classified environments
• Minimum of seven years’ experience administering Microsoft’s Windows Server (i.e. 2012, 2016 or 2019) operating system functions, security policies and technical security safeguards
• Ability to move, rack, stack and install physical equipment by lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Bachelors of Science degree from accredited University
• Experience with Windows Server user account management, administration and access controls
• Experience in applying DISA STIGs and resolving security vulnerabilities
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Fundamental understanding of the OSI model
• Fundamental understanding of authentication mechanisms such as Kerberos, LDAP and NTLM and use of necessary tools to troubleshoot them
• Understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and WSUS
• Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, NFS, FTP, Telnet and SSH
• Installation and configuration experience of Microsoft Windows 10 workstations and peripherals
• VMware experience (VSphere vCenter, ESXi, KVM)
• Demonstrated experience with Cisco switching technology
• Experience with network-attached storage or storage area networks
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
• Microsoft Server 2016 certification
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification equivalent or higher
• VMware Certified Professional certification Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Top Secret with an investigation within 5 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICESRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Information Technology Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.