King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator, and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you want to be part of a company that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? If so, then we would love to speak with you! Lockheed Martin Space is a highly dynamic and growing organization that provides mission-critical solutions from the development and maintenance of satellite systems through their life cycle.
Our amazing employees are on a mission to make a difference in the world; every single day we use our ingenuity and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
The Enterprise Operations Analysis (EOA) team is searching for a high energy individual with a strong interest in astrodynamics, satellite operations, remote sensing, and/or Space Domain Awareness. The selected candidate will learn how to conduct modeling, simulation, and analysis studies that provide data driven insights to leaders across multiple Lines of Business within Lockheed Martin Space, helping shape their strategies to meet customer needs.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Perform studies to model and analyze ground-based and space-based sensing performance and trades of space targets (e.g. collection, resource allocation, access, gaps, etc.)
• Present findings to key stakeholders assessing enterprise performance under a variety of configuration options to drive decision making
• Assist other employees in generating quantitative satellite analysis using modeling and simulation tools
• Enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate degree program in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) field.
• Express an interest in Astrodynamics, modeling and simulation, or overhead remote sensing.
• Ability/willingness to obtain a security clearance.
• Experience with some of the following: astrodynamics, orbit determination, Space Domain Awareness, satellite operations, resiliency, space security, space control, space protection
• Experience with EO and/or RF payload modeling and simulation
• Experience with Department of Defense, Intelligence Agency, civil, or commercial satellite programs
• Programming and scripting experience using MATLAB, Python, R, or other languages
• Experience participating with small engineering teams
• Ability to author final deliverables documenting analysis methodology, assumptions, and conclusions
• Strong Math, Physics, and/or Statistics background
• Ability to collaborate successfully between multiple engineering disciplines
• Experience with modeling, simulating, and analyzing satellite systems
• Experience in modeling and simulation tools such as STK, ODTK, AFSIM, OD++, and so on
• Current TS/SCI clearance Clearance Level: None Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Part-Time as assigned by leader Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Co-op/Summer InternBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: NoCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Specialty Engineering Type: Call-In Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.