Sr. Electronics Engineer, Avionics, Hypersonics, Secret Clearance
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Sr. Electronics Engineer, Avionics, Hypersonics, Secret Clearance
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Huntsville AL.!
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
The Hypersonic Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) Production Program is looking for members for their Production Program Engineering team. CPS is a multi-platform launched weapon system that will include phases progressing through design, flight test, initial production, and deployment of the weapon system.
Join the Lockheed Martin team and be a part of the company that has developed and flown more hypersonic vehicles than any other U.S. Company and has decades of hypersonic development and flight test experience from government contracts as well as internal investments in research and development projects.
Learn more about CPS
The CPS Production team is looking for an exceptional Electronics Engineer to support the Design, Integration and Testing of the CPS Weapon System. This position reports to the Production Engineering Senior Manager and will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the LM assembly, integration and testing effort for the CPS Integrated Weapon System across multiple sites.
You must be comfortable working in a highly dynamic customer environment with geographically dispersed teams, and be able to understand dynamic program which support overall objectives of the program.
• Support integration and testing
• Provide data and support to the team for Lockheed Martin executive level leadership and customer briefings
• Participate in and support major program reviews and support program execution across a diverse team
• Support the CPS change process
• Review designs for producibility
• Process drawing changes needed by manufacturing
• Support the Courtland Production efforts including integration and testing
• Support integration and testing as required
• Support the manufacturing centers
• Support supply chain manufacturing
• Review implementation of design changes into the production lines
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
• Experience with full product life cycle
• Knowledge of the definition, interpretation, and implementation of design requirements, coordination and execution of hardware designs, development and integration of hardware for both custom and procured electronic assemblies in accordance with all Lockheed Martin Space engineering process specifications.
• Attend Design Reviews and provide technical feedback.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 5 - 9 years of professional experience for this role.
• Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance, thus US Citizenship is required for this position.
*Remote work is not possible.
*This position may be expected to travel.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor of Science or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in electrical life-cycle, with experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• Experience with electrical system implementation and troubleshooting activities.
• Position requires a Secret Clearance so candidate must be a US Citizen.
• Experience with cable and system level integration troubleshooting.
• Hardware/Software experience.
• Willingness to learn new environments, work independently in fast-paced development environment.
• Experience presenting and communicating effectively to a broad technical community.
• Active Secret or higher security clearance. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Electrical Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.