At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:Can you picture yourself as a Lockheed Martin employee in a Software Integrator position? If yes, then come build a lasting legacy with our team in Huntsville, Alabama!
Working in a fast-paced and changing environment, you will be developing in-depth expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications
- Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer
- Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation
- Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports
- Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration
- Submit problem reports for errors found
- Responsible for implementing all Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans
- Task and coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members
*Must currently have an Active DoD Secret Security Clearance and an IAT II certification or higher to be considered for this position*
The position requires previous experience in the integration of separate software components into a single system.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
Strong technical skills in and experience with the following:
- Integrating complex applications on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Linux (e.g., RHEL or Red Hat) and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up
- VMWare systems administration and installing
- Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system
- Scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining)
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
- Skilled in software integration planning and execution
- Experience writing installation manuals
- Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers
- Experience with VM Horizon View a plus
- Familiarity with Java and object oriented development a plus
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
- Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPETITIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Software Engineering Type: Task Order/IDIQ Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.