Discrimination Anlayst Senior Staff
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Discrimination Anlayst Senior Staff
National Team-Engineering employees may have the opportunity to work on a variety of niche projects based on their backgrounds.
In this role, you will perform the following tasks within the focus on MDS Discrimination Systems:
- Provide strategic vision and planning for the future of countermeasure mitigation and discrimination within the U.S. Missile Defense System
- Build, execute, and analyze high-fidelity models of sensors systems using MATLAB, including scheduling, signal processing, detection, tracking, and discrimination
- Perform simulation based end-to-end behavior and performance analysis of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) utilizing large-scale complex BMDS Modeling and Simulation (M&S) tools, including developed models
- Document analysis results in reports and briefings to be presented to the Missile Defense National Team (MDNT) and Missile Defense Agency (MDA) representatives
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
• 401k (with generous matching)
• Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
• Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
Learn more about our competitive and comprehensive benefits package:
*Must have a final Secret clearance (with investigation within 5.5 years or less) and able to obtain a TS Clearance to be considered for this position*
- Strong technical background in engineering, mathematics, or physics subject areas
- Demonstrated experience in architecture, design, and development of complex models and simulations in MATLAB and understanding of remote sensing physics, specifically radar and/or electro-optical (IR) sensors
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following system engineering domains: system concept trade studies, operational analysis, feasibility analysis, system performance measures of efficiency analysis
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently to develop and achieve customer goals
- Active Top-Secret clearance
- Established team leadership experience and the ability to act as the prime technical contact (e.g., SME) on a project with direct customer engagement experience
- Modeling and analysis in key elements of the MDS (e.g., Aegis Weapons Systems, Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), Fire Control (FOM, GFC), C2BMC, BMDS sensors (EO/IR/RF), kill vehicles, interceptors, countermeasures, counter-countermeasures, or threats)
- Experience in remote sensing physics including radar and/or electro-optical/infrared sensing and radar scheduling, signal processing, tracking, discrimination, and electronic warfare
- Developing production-quality MATLAB code as part of Agile development team and with configuration management software such as SVN or Git
- Basic understanding of performance parameters, technical performance measures, methods and techniques definition, sensors, missiles, interceptors, detection/tracking, or Command and Control (e.g., C3I, C4I, etc.)
- Knowledge of ballistic and advanced threat systems (e.g., aero-maneuvering, hypersonic, hyper-glide, countermeasures, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic machine learning (AI) principles for classification Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 6 years Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Systems Engineering: Models and Simulations Type: Full-Time Shift: First
Together, Let's Change The World For The Better.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.